CONNECTED 8.1 – NOV 2016
Click to jump to a section:
- Credit Card Processing
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Orders
- Multiple Currencies
- New Connected Messages feature to communicate important information about updates, patches, news, and general tips and tricks.
Easy access to old/archived messages from the Connected Help menu and option to hide.
Other General System-Wide Enhancements
- Support for Mac OS Mac OS Sierra (10.12.x)
- Updates to the ODB Admin Server App (Mac OS) for Mac OS 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12
BluePay Credit Card Processing
- New option to view cards on file (masked view) and/or remove cards from within the Customers window.
- New “Use Customer Default Billing” address option in the charge card window.
- New Comments field for internal comments about card. Comments are not transmitted and are for reference only.
New Financial History Report
- Show five years of Income Statement data on a single report for comparison.
- Account Import utility to backfill/update five years of account totals.
Other General Ledger Enhancements
- Bank Reconciliation load times optimized on second and subsequent loads of the same reconciliation.
- New “Posted Date” column in the G/L Account Activity Ledger.
- Quickly view a customizable list of posted, unposted, and/or closed invoices.
- Sort, drill down, and filter invoice data.
- Print or PDF multiple invoices using CTRL or CMND click for selection.
- Point, click, and email an invoice from the ledger list.
- View, add, edit invoice Notes and file attachments without opening the invoice record.
- View invoice record info without opening the invoice record.
Other Accounts Receivable Enhancements
- Packing Slip number field added to Account Invoice. Field is visible and searchable.
- Customer Invoice Analysis Report – New “Summary” report option to condense invoice sales data.
- Default email text and subject selected by default when emailing customer invoices.
- Customer Aging Report – removed date restriction that blocked report from being backdated outside the fiscal year.
- Early Payment Discount Calculation – added option to calculate early payment discounts on the Invoice Subtotal + Freight (no sales taxes) or on the Invoice Total.
- New “Add Payment” Action from the Purchases window.
- New PO number field in the Payments (aka Checks) window. Useful to assign PO number to pre-payments.
- Optimization when creating purchase invoices from Purchase Orders.
- Vendor Aging Report – removed date restriction that blocked report from being backdated outside the fiscal year.
- New option to allow over ship quantities on Sales Orders.
- New form selection process when Quick Shipping orders to streamline and make process more efficient.
- Packing Slips Report form printing lets a packing slip form be selected instead of just using the default.
- Sales Order Report form printing lets a sales order form be selected instead of just using the default.
- “Ordered By” column added to Sales Order ledger selection list.
Currency Setup/Rate Tracking
- Currency Rate changes now tracked for historical changes.
- New URL field in the Currency Rate window to reference/check current rate information.
- Default A/R and A/P Accounts will be assigned to the customer or vendor when currency is initially selected or changed.
Customer Sales and Payments in Foreign Currencies
- Margin calculations in the Sales Order and Account Invoice window are now calculated in the currency of the transaction.
- Multiple currency support for Recurring Invoice feature.
- Customer Invoice Analysis report has new columns for landed cost and invoice rate.
- Item Sales History report now converted to reporting home currency.
Vendor Sales and Payments in Foreign Currencies
- Purchases window now supports currency rate edits on unposted purchases.
- Purchases window input tax credit field (HST/GST/VAT) will now be multiplied by the exchange rate and converted to HOME currency.
- Purchase Order vendor invoice creation now shows rate and allows edits before the purchase invoice is created.
- Payments (aka Checks) window now supports full gain loss calculation on payment rate compared to purchase(s) rates. Also allows rate edits.
- Make Payments window now displays rate and allows changes as long as all payments are being done from the same bank.
- Purchases Journal now shows currency rate and currency of transaction along with landed value (already on report).
- Payments Journal now shows currency label, rate, and landed value.
- Vendor Aging report enhanced for currencies.