Qualified Connected Installer Program
The Connected QCI program is designed for accounting and technology professionals that want to take an more active role in selling and implementing the Connected Accounting system.
Connected has an established network of Qualified Connected Installers (QCI) throughout North America. When possible we highly recommend that clients have Connected Accounting software installed by one of these professionals so their system will operate at its fullest potential. Our QCI program provides clients with expertise in such areas as designing a properly constructed chart of accounts, importing valuable existing data, customizing financial reports and assuring overall satisfaction.
These individuals are professionals who are able to guide companies through the transition process of implementing the Connected accounting system. They are qualified to identify a clients needs, design, set up, install and train users and management to make full use of their new system.
Why become a Qualified Connected Installer?
- Satisfy your clients. Offer your new and existing clients a solid, cross-platform, easy to use business solution that is unique in its class.
- Tremendous income opportunity. Aggressive commissions are paid when you resell Connected software. Combine this with your value-added expertise and your income opportunities increase dramatically.
- The Connected QCI program provides everything needed. We offer complete training, technical and marketing support to our Connected installer and consultant family.
QCI program includes:
- One Not-For-Resale copy of Connected Accounting software with supporting documentation
- 2 hr Online training with WebEx conferencing software; 35% discount on additional training courses, as required
- Sales kit that includes brochures, demos, and price sheets
- Unlimited technical support
- All updates and maintenance releases
- Client referrals and trade show participation
- Easy access to Connected sales and support departments
- Marketing assistance with seminars and promotions