Accountek Releases Connected 5.5
June 17, 2008 (TORONTO, CANADA) - Accountek Solutions, Inc., worldwide distributors of the Connected Accounting Software, today announced the release of Connected 5.5. This release includes many new features and offers major new manufacturing functionality. Connected 5.5 contains all revisions required for Mac OS Leopard compatibility, previously available as a patch.
"Connected 5.5 introduces a powerful new manufacturing ability. Having the options to commit components, customize a work order/manufacture form, customize bill of materials on the fly, and an approval process enhance Connected's ability to deliver a powerful set of tools for manufacturers or job shop operations." said Eden Scott-Reid, Director of Marketing, "Connected 5.5 marks a major step forward and sets the groundwork for Connected 6, which is currently being designed for release towards the end of 2008."
Some highlights of the release include:
- New Manufacturing ability with links to Sales Orders and Job Costing,
- Customizable label forms for Customers and Vendors
- E-mail payment advices directly to vendor contacts,
- Ability to bill Estimates by percentage,
- Quick Post Purchasers,
- Ability to specify dates when creating manual/template recurring journal entries, invoices, and purchases,
- Job Pop-up list now contains the customer name for each job,
- Enhancements to the Disbursements journal report
- General program maintenance.
To evaluate this new version, please proceed to the demo download page and select the appropriate version. For more product information, assistance with the demo, or to purchase Connected, contact us at 888-678-5856.